Long story short, an anon message had suggested that it would be really fun if there was a “FalPal Superlatives”. So here is how it’s going to work:
- Like/Reblog this if you want to be part of the list. You don’t have to do it.
- After you like/reblog this post, I will make a master post of…
This is such an amazing/cute idea!
Oh my gosh, look at October 24. I want to go soooo badly, but i have work :,(
Just think, they’re probably doing a table read right now! I hope this show will have everything!
Don’t forget to request this song to your local radio stations! Whether its to KIISFM, MYFM, Ryan Seacrest, Karen Sharp, NPR, Z105, Blizzard Man or DJ Baby Bok Choy. Let’s do it!
Happy Fall and October everyone! It’s pumpkin season!
SNL was awesome! Definitely a great start to the new season! Just a few thoughts-
- No one can replace Don Pardo, but Darrell Hammond will do
- I liked how Colin was in a sketch
- Michael Che was a little shaky, but he’ll do fine
- Aidy is the best!
- Turnt Taran
- Why did they keep Kyle Mooney??
- Pete Davidson=Yes!
- Leslie Jone=Hell Yeah!
- Vanessa Bayer is the luckiest woman on the planet.
- And the goodbyes were adorable!
What’d you guys think?
September 19, 2014-Happy 40th Birthday Jimmy!!!
Pete Davidson!!! The cute nerdy white boy from Wild ‘n Out! They seem to be getting a lot of people from that show (Taran Killam, Mikey Day) which is super smart because they’re already used to the cameras and can improvise like cray. I’m just waiting for Rasika!
Oh yeah, this child is only 20. 20!!! He’s MY AGE!!!